The School Health Service (SHS) team of nurses will be conducting Health Checks for all from 16 to 22 May (Thurs - Wed). Kindly take note of the following details for your preparations and allotted schedules which will likely mean short disruptions to the day-to-day class timetables.
- Students Affected: Secondary 1 to 4 (Secondary 3 will have only selected students report for the Checks.)
- Required Attire: PE Attire
- Venue: Block B, Rooms #03-01 & #03-02.
- Student Movement: Class Chairpersons/Vice-chairpersons are to lead their classmates to the designated rooms for the Health Checks as per the schedule. Class Leaders are strongly encouraged to ensure punctuality and good conduct throughout the Checks.
- Documents needed: Only students who are not SC/SPR are required to bring along their Health Certificates/Booklets for the Checks.
Should students have any queries or issues with the schedule, please email Miss Suguna at firstname.lastname@example.org.