1. Create a Popplet account
- URL: http://popplet.com/
- Create the account using your FULL name and school email account.
2. Identify one Maths topic you learnt in primary school (e.g. Geometry, Statistics, Numbers).
Create a mindmap to present what you understand about these topics. It should include
- Vocabulary, the list of words related to the topic
- Formulas that are related to the topic
- Properties, if applicable (e.g. Geometry)
- Real world applications that you can think of
The mindmap should include text, hyperlinks to relevant websites and images.
Here's an example (incomplete):
3. Click at the "Share" button to display the various options of display.
4. Select the HTML code under "embed it" and copy it.
5. Login to your blog. Create a new post entitled, "Mindmap of .... (topic)".
Switch the posting mode to "HTML" and paste the HTML codes there.
6. The post will look like this: