You will be required to participate in blog activities quite regularly, as someone to comment on blog post, or as a co-author. It is therefore important for all to be familiar with the features of the blog.
To access to the blog,
- Log in to your email
- At the toolbar on top, click "More" to display the dropdown menu.
- Select "Blogger"
Activity 11. You will be prompted to login again. The following will be displayed.
Choose "Blogger Profile" (on the right) to create a limited Blogger profile.
2. Enter your FULL Name in when prompted to update the Blogger profil.
3. Next, you are ready to create your first blog.
Click at "New Blog" (on the left) to begin
4. For the first blog, give the blog title, "My SST Journey begins here".
Create your own blog address. You are encouraged to name it with "sst-" before your full name (e.g. sst-chuawaitan.blogspot.com).
Choose a template before clicking at "Create blog!" at the bottom right.
5. You are now ready to blog. You will be "brought" to the dashboard where your blog is.
Click at "New Blog" to start blogging.
6. Submit your blog URL in the form below.
Click HERE to view the list of blogs submitted to-date.
1. In your first blog post, you are going to do an introduction about about yourself.
Who are your target audience: Your Form Teacher and Classmates
- Blog title: About me (I)
- Insert image of an object that you would like your peers to associate you.
- You may choose one of the images that you have uploaded to the PICASA album
- Give a brief introduction about yourself. It should include...
- Your name, how you would like your peers to address you
- What are some things you like to do (i.e. your hobbies)?
- e.g. Are there some sports you enjoy doing?
- e.g. What are your favourite pastimes?
- Your personality and behaviour that you would like your peers to take note of
- e.g. Do you enjoy talking to people?
- Do you tend to quickly get into action?
- Insert a hyperlink to the PICASA album created
- Point to Ponder: Do you know how to configure it such that the album opens as a new tab/ window?
2. Make an attempt to change the size, font and colour of the text and even highlight some key words that you would like to draw others' attention to.