This repetoire of skills includes
(a) MOE's Baseline ICT Standards for Students (rolled out to all schools in 2007-2008):
1. Basic Operations - Operating in an interactive media environment
2. Learning with Searches - Intenet navigation and search
3. Learning with Text - Word Processing
4. Learning with Multimedia - Production and Manipulation of media content
5. Learning with Spreadsheet - Data Management and Processing
6. Learning with Communication Tools - Online Communication
7. Learning with Data Collection Tools - Data Collection and Transfer
In SST, students will go deeper into each of the above areas. They will also be using the following:
(b) Web 2.0 Applications
Generally, the suite of applications includes
2. Google-related applications (e.g. Apps such as GoogleSite, GoogleSpreadsheet, Map etc.)
3. Wallwisher, Linoit
4. Create Debate
(c) Software applications
1. iLife - Photo Booth, iPhoto, iMovie, Garageband
2. iWork - Pages, KeyNote, Numbers
4. QuickTime Player
5. Grapher, Geogebra
1. Logged in to the school email account?
- URL: mail.google.com/
2. Accessed Blogger and GoogleMap using your school email account?
- Click HERE to read more about Blogger
3. Created the following accounts using your school email account?
- Wallwisher: http://wallwisher.com/
- Linoit: http://en.linoit.com/
- Create Debate: http://www.createdebate.com/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/
- Glogster: http://www.glogster.com/
- Popplet: http://popplet.com/
Do you know what's the purpose of some of these platforms?
Check them out in their respective websites :)